For those who always want a sneak-peak of whats in the wrapping papers of their birthday gifts before it’s actually their birthday, here’s just that. Starting with Brenda Priddy’s photo of the F82 M4 standing right outside the BMW M testing center at the Nurburgring. Then, with some computer help, peel off the infamous psycedelic BMW camouflage. Details which can be discerned from this particular prototype, other F82 M4 and F80 M3 mules, as well as some imagination and speculation are all the ingredients for this render.
Some info on the new BMW M4 from Bimmerpost
The F82 M4 coupe is expected to share the same powerplant as the F80 M3 sedan and to recap, here is an updated list of what we know about the F80/F82 so far:
- Lighter than current M3
- targeting E46 M3 weight (source)
- More powerful than current M3
- approximately same HP, but around 100 lb-ft more torque (in range of 395 lb-ft) (source)
- Faster than current M3 (source)
- More efficient than current M3 (source)
- Powered by an inline 6 cylinder multi-turbo engine (source, source)
- Offered with optional or standard manual transmission
- Electric Power Steering (completely reworked for precision for M3/M4)
- Tires (from prototype) – Michelin Pilot Super Sport: 255/35/19 (front), 275/35/19 (rear)
- Front styling to feature elements from the M6 and 1M coupe, with Air Curtain technology (our render)
- Hood to feature power/vent bump
- M3 Introduced late 2013 – early 2014 (concept debuts earlier)
- M4 Introduced no earlier than late 2014
The S-class has almost completed testing and will be revealing sometime later this year. The renderings shown
below are shaped based on these two spyphotos to give an impression on the final production model.
The inside of the headlights of the new S-class will fit the current Mercedes headlight styling. Similar to those on the new SL, ML and A-class.
The rear shaped up like an evolved S-class look with CL inspired rearlights.
For more info and colors follow Benzboost